If you’re looking for a way to get a better night’s sleep, a weighted blanket may be the answer. Weighted blankets are becoming increasingly popular to manage anxiety and improve sleep quality. There is some evidence to suggest that weighted blankets can help reduce the symptoms of restless leg syndrome (RLS). RLS is a condition that causes an irresistible urge to move the legs, often accompanied by uncomfortable sensations. This can make it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Best Weighted blankets for restless leg syndrome are thought to work by providing deep pressure stimulation, a sensory input that can help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation. This guide will give an overview of the 7 best-weighted blankets for Restless leg syndrome, as well as some tips on choosing the right one for you.
The Best Weighted Blankets Reviewed
Here is a List Of the 6 Best and updated Weighted Blanket For Adults
- Harkla Kids Weighted Blanket
- ZonLi Cotton Adults Weighted Blanket 20 lbs
- SENSORY GOODS Medium Weighted Blanket
- YnM Oeko-Tex Weighted Blanket 15 lbs
- Quility Weighted Blanket
- Baloo Weighted Blanket Throw Size 12 lbs (42×72 inches)
- Cotton blue Sherpa Fleece Queen Size Weighted Blanket 15 Pounds
Harkla Kids Weighted Blanket (5lbs)
- Weight of Harkla Weighted Blanket: 5 lbs
- The cover: cozy, plushy outside, soft, wool-like premium removable cover. Remain smooth by washing.
- How To Clean: This weighted Blanket is easy to remove the top layer for home washing and drying. Beads are soft when washed.
- Cooling bamboo input: A heavy bamboo cooling blanket will give you a sense of calm and comfort without overheating.
- The Guarantee: Harkla weighted Blanket comes with a lifetime guarantee.
My kids are the wiggliest sleepers ever. No matter how often I tuck them in, they somehow manage to kick their way out from under the covers and end up half hanging off the bed. The Harkla weighted blanket has been a game-changer in our house. It’s helped my kids stay tucked in and get a better night’s sleep.
The Harkla weighted blanket is made from soft, breathable cotton and is filled with glass beads evenly distributed throughout the blanket. The 2 piece style of the blanket allows you to adjust the amount of weight, making it perfect for kids who are sensitive to deep pressure. The restless leg syndrome that keeps my kids from getting a good night’s sleep has been dramatically improved since we started using the Harkla weighted blanket.
It is easy to wash. I simply take it out of the dryer, and it’s good. I highly recommend the Harkla weighted blanket for kids with restless leg syndrome or other sleep issues.
- The immediate effect of a sedative
- The blanket is terrific
- The weight is very comforting
- Soft, breathable cotton
- Glass beads are evenly distributed
- 2 piece style allows you to adjust the amount of weight
- Easy to wash
- The Beads Inside Have All Shifted to the Edge
- The scent became too strong, A faint odor
- It may be too light for some kids
ZonLi Cotton Adults Weighted Blanket 20 lbs
- The cover: A duvet cover can save a blanket from dust.
- Breathable Blanket: The third high-density sewing technique holds the beads firmly inside and enables the Blanket to be more breathable and suitable for warm sleepers.
- Inner Material: The beads inside the blankets are safe for kids. They can be selected strictly after going through some smell, weight, and size.
- The softness quality and weight: Unique design of 7 layers and accurate sewing (2.5-2.9mm one stitch) with 5.9×5.9 small compartments prevents beads from moving from one room to another, which The Blanket distributes the weight evenly and is plushy
One of my friends is very much concerned about her restless leg syndrome. ZonLi’s weighted blanket has helped her reduce the symptoms, and she is pleased with the results. The ZonLi weighted blanket is made of 100% cotton fabric and filled with glass beads. The beads are evenly distributed throughout the blanket, providing security and comfort. The unique 7-layer design of the blanket makes it breathable and allows you to adjust the amount of weight.
My friend says she no longer needs to move her legs when using the ZonLi weighted blanket. The blanket’s deep pressure stimulation helped her quickly relax and fall asleep. She also says that she has been sleeping through the night and has not experienced any discomfort.
- Solid rest as the twitching is minimized.
- The Cover is soft, ‘Minky’.
- Made of 100% cotton fabric
- Filled with glass beads
- Evenly distributed beads provide a sense of security and comfort
- The 7-layer design is breathable and allows you to adjust the amount of weight
- Leaking small pellets. The Beads are spilling
- The fabric may be too thin for some people
- Sometimes the beads may make noise
SENSORY GOODS Child Weighted Blanket
- The Material: Made of cotton, organic cotton.With the use of 100% organic breathable cotton cover, which will provide you cooling and comfort.
- Variety of sizes and weights: Because weight matters and the larger the size, the heavier the weight, therefore, we have something for everyone:
- Small 48″x30,
- Medium 58″x41″,
- Large 72″x42″ and
- Extra Large 80″x58″. It Helps adults and kids with sleep problems.
- What is the filling: They are filled with tiny sand particles like glass beads spread throughout the Blanket evenly.
- Return Policy: Return is not available.
- It’s thick and made very well
- Low heat drying
- The material isn’t as soft
YnM Oeko-Tex Weighted Blanket 15 lbs
- Dimensions : (L x W): 48 x 72 inches; Color: dark gray
- How to Choose Height: If your height is more than 5’5 inches, you should choose a blanket weighing 60 “x80” or 80 “x87”, which is more than 80 “in length. Otherwise, your feet consider more. Blankets can stick.
- Glass Beads Technology: Thousands of premium glass beads add weight, making you instantly calm and comfortable.
- Breathable fabric layers: Breathable fabric layers cover the beads to control body temperature and ultimate comfort.
- Small inner pockets: Stitched internal pockets provide weight distribution and allow the Blanket to fit your body. Take 10% of your body weight and add 1 pound to find your ideal size.
For the past few months, I was not getting a sound sleep due to my restless leg syndrome. My doctor suggested me use a weighted blanket, and I am very much thankful to him. I was searching best-weighted blankets for restless leg syndrome, and finally, I found YnM cooling weighted blanket.
The YnM cooling weighted blanket is filled with glass beads, and the fabric is made of 100% cotton. The weight of the blanket is 10lbs, and it is available in different sizes. It has a double-layer design which makes it more durable. The best thing I like about this blanket is that it comes with a free duvet cover.
The YnM weighted blanket is available in different weights, sizes, and colors. Before purchasing, I was very concerned about the size but their customer service benefits. They guide me properly, and I am delighted with their service.
I would highly recommend using a YnM cooling weighted blanket if you are also struggling with restless leg syndrome. It will surely help you to get a sound sleep.
- The material covering the fill is made of bamboo
- Effectively a sand type feeling beneath the material
- It helps with emotional comfort
- Perfect for restless leg syndrome
- Filled with glass beads
- Double-layer design
- Comes with a free duvet cover
- Available in different weights, sizes, and colors
- Not Suitable in Summer
- In summers, it may feel warm
- A bit pricey
Quility Weighted Blanket 20 lbs King Size
- Quility Weighted Blanket Quality: Quility weight blankets are made of high-quality, durable materials. At 15 pounds, weight gain can help promote temperature and control the temperature for a good night’s sleep.
- Beads Quality: This large Blanket contains premium micro glass beads that distribute the pressure evenly, ensuring that the weight stays balanced for your comfort and convenience.
- Better sleep: Get this thick Blanket for warmth and comfort to hug. The light pressure of the weighted micro glass beads reduces tossing and bending while encouraging relaxation.
- Reduce Anxiety: We have a solution for restless sleepers! Our weight blankets for adults help promote a sense of security to reduce anxiety.
- How To Choose Right Size: Use our weight blanket weight chart to determine your size. We recommend choosing a weight close to 10-14% of your body weight. For help, please consult the table below.
Ana and Jack are my two kids. They are both restless and can’t sleep through the night. I decided to give weighted blankets a try. After researching the best-weighted blankets for restless leg syndrome, I found Quility. I am so glad I did! The weighted blanket has helped my kids sleep through the night.
The Quility weighted blanket is made with 100% cotton and filled with hypoallergenic, non-toxic poly pellets. It is machine washable and dryer safe. The Quility weighted blanket comes with a removable duvet cover. The duvet cover is made with 100% soft microfiber. It is machine washable and dryer safe. The duvet cover has a zipper closure.
The Quility weighted blanket has helped my kids sleep through the night. They are no longer restless and can finally get a good night’s sleep. 7 soft layer construction makes it the perfect weight for kids and toddlers.
- Sleeps so much better
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Comes with a removable duvet cover
- 7 soft layer construction
- 100% cotton
- Filled with hypoallergenic, non-toxic poly pellets
- Responsive and looked rested
- It’s a little warm
- The material got loose and shifted to one side of the blanket
- It feels a little bit stiff
Baloo Weighted Blanket Throw Size 12 lbs (42×72 inches)
- Material Quality: soft weight blanket is made of high quality, chemical-free breathable material for maximum comfort and safety. The blue quilt-weight Blanket is durable and comfortable for a good night’s sleep.
- Exact Size for Personal Use: Our 12lbs throw-size weight blanket is comfortably soft and measures 42×72 inches, and is the perfect size for personal use.
- How to Wash: The Blow 42×72 12-pound throw is safe for a typical washing machine and dryer. We recommend using only cold water with white on a light cycle and drying over low heat. Blankets will dry quickly, so they don’t need a long dryer cycle. Do not dry clean or iron for best results.
- Recommendation: most versatile size, and ideal for gift giving. If you have never tried a weighted blanket before or are looking for a starter blanket ideal for one person, we would recommend the 12lb Weighted Throw.
My brother suffers from restless leg syndrome (RLS), and he’s always looking for products to help him get a good night’s sleep. He recently asked me to do some research on weighted blankets, and I was surprised to learn that they can benefit people with RLS.
I found the Baloo Weighted Blanket on Amazon, which has excellent reviews and is made with 100% natural cotton. The blanket weighs 12lbs and is available in twin, complete, and queen sizes.
The Baloo Weighted Blanket is filled with glass beads that evenly distribute the weight, and it’s also machine-washable. The company recommends washing the blanket on a gentle cycle and air drying it. The premium quality cotton fabric is soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic.
My brother loves his Baloo Weighted Blanket, and he says it helps to reduce the symptoms of RLS. He can now sleep through the night without being bothered by restless legs, and he highly recommends this product.
- Best for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Anxiety
- A layer of physical comfort that finally allows relaxation.
- It is made of natural cotton and is filled with glass beads that help distribute weight evenly.
- It is machine-washable on a gentle cycle.
- The fabric is soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic.
- The cotton is a little less smooth than before washing
- The glass beads start to pool in the pockets
- Some users have complained that the blanket is too heavy.
Cotton blue Weighted Blanket
- The Quality: The Cotton Blue Weighted Blanket is soft and fluffy like you sleep on a cloud. Design the Blanket is specially designed for comfort and keep you warm.
- How to Wash: Spot Cleaning or Machine wash is recommended. Dry it in low heat.
- Beads Quality: No Beads spilling allowed. It has 7 Layers of beads. extra cotton and non-glue polyester fiber layer is wrapped
- Refund and Support, we offer 30 days of free refund and lifetime support.
As a working lady, I often find myself stressed out, and my mind races at night, making it hard for me to fall asleep. To get a good night’s rest, I decided to try weighted blankets and see if they could help me calm down and relax so that I could sleep better. Weighted blankets are said to be helpful for restless leg syndrome (RLS), anxiety, and stress. After researching, I found the Cottonblue Weighted Blanket on Amazon and decided to try it.
I was impressed with how well this blanket worked! It is made of 100% cotton, and the weight is evenly distributed throughout the blanket. The best part is that it has a removable cover so you can wash it easily. The top layer of the blanket is also quilted to add extra comfort. Not only did the Cottonblue Weighted Blanket help me sleep better, but it also alleviated my RLS symptoms.
I noticed a difference in my sleep quality after using this blanket and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good weighted blanket.
- This blanket is large for the price
- It has such a soft furry lining underneath
- Very heavy when you’re asleep and want to pull the blanket up
- The covering is so plush
- Made of 100% cotton
- Weight is evenly distributed
- Comes with a removable cover
- Quilted top layer for extra comfort
- Helped alleviate my RLS symptoms
- Improved my sleep quality
- It may be too warm for some people
Luna Adult Weighted Blanket – Silky Cooling
I have been looking for an excellent weighted blanket to help with my restless leg syndrome for a long time. I finally found the Luna Adult Weighted Blanket, which has helped me so much! The silky cooling fabric is comfortable, and the weight is evenly distributed throughout the blanket. It’s also machine washable, which is a huge plus.
The extraordinary thing about the Luna Adult Weighted Blanket is that it has helped me sleep through the night without any leg cramps or discomfort. It consists of an intelligent design with 7 layers. The fabric is 100% breathable cotton, and the filling is glass beads. This design ensures you won’t get too hot at night.
The Luna Adult Weighted Blanket comes in different sizes and weights, so you can choose the one that’s right for you. I highly recommend this blanket to anyone suffering from restless leg syndrome or other sleep disorders.
- Helps with restless leg syndrome
- Silky cooling fabric
- Machine washable
- Evenly distributed weight
- Premium quality
- The weight of the blanket is a bit light
|Products||Item Dimension LxWxH||Weight|
|Harkla Kids Weighted Blanket||16’’L x 14’’W||4.97 pounds|
|ZonLi Weighted Blanket||80″L x 60″W||19.61 pounds|
|YnM Cooling Weighted Blanket||72″L x 48″W||15 pounds|
|Quility Weighted Blanket for Kids and Toddlers||60″L x 80″W||12 pounds|
|Baloo Weighted Blanket||72″L x 42″W||12 pounds|
|Cottonblue Weighted Blanket||72″L x 48″W||15 pounds|
|Luna Adult Weighted Blanket – Silky Cooling||80″L x 60″W||14.83 pounds|
Uses Of Weighted Blanket
- It is used to reduce symptoms and relieve restless leg syndrome.
- It is used to reduce anxiety.
- It is a therapeutic tool and helps to sleep faster.
- It also helps in a special kind of therapy called sensory integration therapy.
- According to much research, it also helps to regulate emotions and behavior.
The regular blankets are customarily made up of cloth and filled with somewhat light cotton, which usually helps to keep us warm. But as it is a weighted blanket, it is filled with beats for heavy Plastic. Many people avoid Plastic due to environmental personal issues, and beads of Plastic are a kind of toxic material.
If you are bothered by the pain of restless leg syndrome and want to buy the best quality weighted blanket to help you reduce the symptoms of restless legs. A weighted Blanket will provide effective stimulation of deep touch pressure on your leg muscles and relax your legs. This will ensure the distribution of weight on your body to help. Get a relaxed good night’s sleep.
In this busy world, many people face anxiety and many health issues like restless legs, and it is due to less sleep burden to work, stress, etc. To reduce anxiety, and restless leg syndrome we want you to know about the weighted Blanket.
It is a heavy-weighted blanket used to reduce pain in restless legs, anxiety, and depression. It is also used as a therapeutic tool per much scientific research.
Heavy cotton or polyester cloth are also used in their composition. They are much more accessible in breathing and are much more comfortable.
T-shirt Yarn or wasted cloth material are also used to stuff heavy blankets. And serious embroidery t. make it richer.
As there are many kinds of weighted blankets, choose the most comfortable one for you.
Cover of the Blanket
The cover of the Blanket comes in different colors and designs.
It will make your Blanket look much fancier, or you can also choose the one which will match your room in color or design-wise. Heavy embroidery is used in some colors, making it much more attractive.
What will these covers do?
As I mentioned, it could make your Blanket look much more attractive and fancy. But, the main reason is that these covers will protect your Blanket from getting dirty. As you know, washing a whole blanket is much easier than cleaning an entire blanket. So, in short, there are three main benefits of the cover :
- Make it look fancier
- The blanket itself doesn’t get dirty
- Washing it is much easier
How to choose one for yourself?
Before buying a weighted blanket, you should always watch these things:
Size of the Veil:
The size of the Blanket is essential because the more the size, the weight.
Weight of the Blanket :
It would be best if you always watched the weight of the Blanket before getting one. It should be10% of your weight. If your weight is 150 pounds, you should get a blanket of 15 pounds.
Material of the Blanket :
The material of the Blanket should be the most comfortable. it is not crucial that the material in which another person is comfortable or the material which suits the other person will suit you. You should buy the perfect one that suits you, not the one the person on the other side asked you to buy. You can also use White Noise Fan For Better Sleep.
Frequently asked Questions
it would help if you always kept the 10% rule in your mind before buying a weighted blanket; that is, always choose a blanket that is
10% of your weight. If you are weighted 150 pounds, you will buy a blanket for 15 pounds.
The washing cover of the Blanket is as easy as washing your regular clothes. You’ll need to take care of the Blanket or put another lid over it so it will not get dirty.
It is used as a deep touch tool. It gives the user a feeling of comfort, safety, and relaxation.
Usually, people use a weighted blanket, and it helps you for :
Sleep faster and better
Yes, they are safe for children if they weigh 5-10 pounds. If they are much heavier than the children’s weight, it can be harmful.
They are safe until you follow the 10% rule. If Weighted Blanket is a little bit much heavier or lighter, it can be harmful. Remember, size can also affect weight, so always check first and then take one.
Some Important Information
- They are made in America.
- They are mostly handmade.
- Only non-toxic material is used to fill a weighted blanket.
- It can be a bit small than your expectations because the weight matters, and the larger the size, the heavier the blanket is.
Anxiety is common nowadays, and there are many tools made to reduce it, one of which is “WEIGHTED BLANKET.” It is specially designed to reduce anxiety. Many kinds of filling are used in weight blankets like non-toxic beads, Plastic, waste cloth, polyester, heavy cotton, and fleece. The best material is cotton because it is breathable, soft, and comfortable. Read More About Giant Bean Bag Chairs.
Before buying one, you should always keep the 10% rule in mind. For kids, 5-10 lbs. A weighted Blanket is best. They are primarily handmade blankets, and therapeutic is also the best tool for restless leg syndrome.